There is a lot of work that comes with the business. Sometimes, giving up might be a consideration for some people. Trust me there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Here are 40 short business motivational quotes for Entrepreneurs and business owners.
- “If Opportunity doesn’t knock, Build a door” – Milton Berle
Opportunity doesn’t come all the time. Waiting for it to come would mean waiting till infinity because you have no idea whether it will come or not. Therefore, don’t wait for an opportunity, create it.
- “Whether you think you can do it or not, you are right” – Henry Ford
Whatever you do, always remember that you are the driver of your life and dreams. You eventually become what you think. So, always affirm to yourself ‘I CAN’
- “For every minute, the future is becoming the past” -Thor Heyerdahl
Procrastinating your business means delaying your success and future. Time waits for no one. Get whatever that needs to be done, done.
- “Nothing will work unless you do” -Maya Angelou
Maya knows something about productivity. If you are seeking success only with the thought of an idea/ideas – nothing is really going to work for you unless you do the practical work to achieve that success.
- “It’s not about ideas, It’s about making the ideas happen” -Scott Belsky
Ideas are good cos they are always the start point of anything. At the same time, they are to be converted into strategy and make them work else, they are of no use. Make it happen.
- “I am always doing that which i cannot do in order that i may learn how to do it” -Pablo Picasso
THe first step in expanding knowledge is to learn what you don’t know which might be beneficial to you and your business. Once you are open to knowledge, it means you are open to possibilities and that means growth.
- “If you want to be successful in this world, follow your passion, not your paycheck”.-Jen Welter
If you really care about your success in life, your passion is what can make that success happen. Employers only pay a little for your passion is worth. Follow and explore your passion, the money will come eventually.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer.
Your success should not be tied to anyone or anything. It’s a big lie to say ‘when i see this person or get this thing, i’ll be happy”.If this is you, you’ll never be happy. Your success should be found in anything you do, your little progress, your little achievements.
- “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” -William Durant
Living in the past can never make one grow, past mistakes are mistakes that have probably taught you a lesson and if the lessons were bad, there’s nothing you can do about it – Hence this is the Present, live in it knowing well that past mistakes have been corrected.
- “Every problem is a gift – without problems, we would not grow” -Anthony Robbins.
Without challenges, most successful people we know today might not have achieved what they have attained today – In other words, challenges make us strong. If you want to be successful, you don’t run away from them, you face them.
- “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.” -Anthony Robbins
Self discovery is very important. The earlier you discover yourself, the better for your career and business. What is your hidden power and potential?
- “ If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” -Jim Rohn
There is no excuse for failure. If you really want to succeed in anything, JUST DO IT.
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” -Herman Melville
Don’t lose yourself trying to be someone else.Know this ‘Every business is different, every entrepreneur is different, stop comparing yourself’. Everyone is unique on their own, and so is every business. If you think everyone else is doing better than you – think about rebranding, and be better.
- “There are two types of people who will teach you that you cannot make a difference: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
Don’t let self doubt make you be these two people. Don’t be afraid to try things, don’t be afraid to be the first, don’t be afraid to fail. If you TRY and nothing seems to work out then you have just learned something new.
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” -Jim Rohn
While you are contemplating whether to do it or not, others have taken a step and some others have seen the result. It was never easy for those that did it, they didn’t just give up on the mission, and that has brought them to where they are. Taking a step to do, and doing will set you on the path to be better.
- “I never dreamed of success, I worked for it.” -Estee Lauder
Some people seem to have their path to success mapped out in their minds, and thought. As creative as this can be in your mind, it can not take you anywhere. Creativity requires work to be effective. Don’t be a mere dreamer.
- “The only way around is through” -Robert Frost
Anything that you need to be done for your business success should be done. If you decide to go around them, one way or the other, they will caught up with you. Have the courage to face every challenge and difficulties that comes to your personal and business life.
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” -Jim Rohn
If you have the good, there’s still a better good; if you have the better good, there’s still a perfect good. If you have the best, there’s still a better best; if you have the better best, there’s still a perfect best. Never settle for the ordinary, risk what they consider usual and it’ll bring out the best in you.
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can never become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” -Tony Robbins
- “A year from now, you will wish you had started today.” Karen Lamb
No time is ever too late, Start Now
- “Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth time.” Julie Andrews
That’s what success demands anyway.You just never know how close you are to your breakthrough.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” -Thomas Edison
Having been fired from his first two jobs for being unproductive. Thomas Edison took a thousand tries to find a filament that would burn but not blow out.What if he had given up?
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” -Antonie de Saint Exupery
If you don’t plan how you are going to achieve and get to your goals, they are merely wishes. A Lot of entrepreneurs and business owners set goals but they fail to plan how they can accomplish those goals. When you have a well-structured plan, you’ll feel more confident about moving forward. Set goals, set a planned route for reaching them.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can”. -Arthur Ashe
This is a motivation for you who are afraid to start afresh. Wherever you find yourself, just push the start button, doesn’t matter if you are starting from the beginning – just do something with what you have.
- “Don’t worry about being successful but work towards being significant and the success will naturally follow.” -Oprah Winfrey
This is one of my favorite motivational quotes. Aiming to be successful should never be the goal – trust the process and let ir be meaningful + don’t give up and success would be a crown on your efforts.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
Doing takes a lot of work and hard work but talking does nothing and it takes you nowhere. Quit the talking now and get to something.
- “The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat, who strives valiantly, who errs and may fall again because there is no effort without error or shortcoming.” -Theodore Roosevelt
With perseverance and consistency comes success, don’t be afraid to fail, the road to success is never smooth. Life is filled with negativity, challenges and success – through challenges comes success
- “Be so good, they can’t’ ignore you.” Steve Martin
Focus on being at your best always
- “Give them quality, that’s the best form of advertising.” -Milton Hershey
Product or service, always give the best and the news will spread.
- “The value of an idea lies in using it.” Thomas Edison
Your ideas are merely a dream if you don’t use it. If your ideas can solve problems, get it out of your head and do something with it. Someone or some business might rely on it for their success. Help yourself and help them
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein
Mistakes and failures are part of success, don’t be so afraid of mistakes and failures that you don’t try new things. Explore and conquer.
- “All the things i love is what my business is all about.” Martha Stewart
This could be all the motivation you need to succeed in your business or anything you do. If you love and cherish what you do – you will wake up every morning with enthusiasm knowing well that you are going to give it your best shot today.
- “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”. Warren Buffet
Success is not a one-time thing neither is it a one-and-done journey. It is what you wake up to improve every day. The seed you sow today will bring value to generations to come.
- “Because, you know, resilience – if you think of it in terms of the Gold Rush, then you’d be pretty depressed right now because the last nugget of gold would be gone. But the good thing is, with innovation, there isn’t a last nugget. Every new thing creates two new questions and two new opportunities.” Jeff Bezos
Innovations are never limited, there is always something new. Also, there is no limit to what you can do or be – think outside of the box and you’d unlock new possibilities.
Do you plan to become an entrepreneur and start your own business?
- Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as an enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you learn from it, so ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” -Thomas Watson
Failure simply means, there’s a new way to do something – if the new way doesn’t work, that’s still a success because you have just learned another way that wouldn’t work for what you tried it on.
- “A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” -John Shedd
Discover yourself and unlock your full potential, research, explore, consult, plan, and improve yourself.There’s no limit to what you want to achieve.
- “An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.” -Roy Ash
The journey may seem rough or might not make sense at first. One thin line that separates entrepreneurs and business owners from every other person is the ability to try. If you don’t try, you will never know. Trial is the beginning of success.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” -Bill Gates
These people tell you everything wrong with your product/service and they give you room to improve and give something better.
- “If you are looking for the next best thing and you are looking where everyone else is, you’re looking at the wrong place.” Mark Cuban.
If the best thing was really there, someone would have discovered it even before you got there. Diversify.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer
Find happiness in what you do and you will unlock possibilities.